Monday, February 6, 2017

Ten Months Old!!

We still don't have a date for Job's fistula surgery. We expect it to be next week but are waiting for the surgery schedulers to call. I'll probably call our cardiologist directly tomorrow if I still haven't heard. I want to know... But I also need to know, mostly so I can plan for Ezra and Isaac! And yet this is how I'm learning patience.

I did get a bunch of appointments on the calendar today for Job's neurodevelopmental assessments coming up around his first birthday... Which is soon, because:

Job is TEN MONTHS!?!?! today!

We got a whopping 8-9 inches of snow overnight, so this morning we bundled up and went out to play. Job loves being outside and I'm sure he noticed and appreciated the snow.

I guess I make him do silly things like get his snow suit on and pose in the snow with his brothers to pretend as if there's some level of normalcy in his life? I don't want him to be the only brother without a photo of him as a baby in the snow?

Image may contain: 3 people, snow and outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment