Friday, September 29, 2017

September Update

Image may contain: 1 person, baby

Two weeks ago I set these two photos side by side to show the stark contrast between September 2016 and September 2017. And then I broke down sobbing and never posted.

We are now past the one year anniversary of Job's second major open heart surgery, the Glenn (9/16/16). But the month that followed was, in some ways, the scariest month of Job's life. I tried to go back and reread my posts and look at some of the photos but it was too painful to remember his many life-threatening complications.

Instead sitting next to his bed, weeping and pleading for Job's life, I'm now searching the house for him because in the 30 seconds I took my eyes off of him, he scooted off to make a new mess for me to clean up.

We are so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment