Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Mid May Update

The boys took me out for a picnic the other day. It's fun to go places as a family! I marvel at the freedom to do so, compared with where we were a year ago. Last May we couldn't even hold Job without the permission and assistance of a CICU nurse! I feel like a broken record sometimes, but it is so amazing to me that Job is able to do more normal things these days. Thank you, Jesus!

The plan is for an echo and chest x-ray and dietitian and cardiologist on Thursday. Job's feeling under the weather, but the plan is to proceed anyway.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing, plant, flower, tree, outdoor and nature

Back when we were going to weekly (if not twice weekly) cardiology appointment, the thought of going almost two months between appointments was unfathomable! I am so glad we have that luxury right now... But it has actually been hard to wait for a cardiology appointment, so I'm hoping we won't have to cancel!! I have no reason to suspect something is wrong with Job's heart at present, but since he hasn't been assessed for "so long," I am looking forward to this appointment very, very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment