Monday, November 14, 2016

Squeaky Wheel Gets an Appointment

Well, I guess I've been enough of a squeaky wheel that we're getting some grease.

Or, put more clearly, Job has a cardiology appointment in Seattle tomorrow morning.

I think (hope?) it's more to placate us than because his cardiologists are so worried, but I appreciate that they listen so well and are so happy to consider our concerns.

Over the last 3.5 weeks Job hasn't gone more than 30 hours without projectile vomiting. He is more consolable but still quite uncomfortable. We have a diagnosis of severe acid reflux, which has been compounded by a cold and by teething the past two weeks. We have a gastroenterology appointment on Thursday in Everett.

Job has had some ok days with some contentment and manageable fussiness and only one or two vomits, but never two in a row. He's eating less and I guess I'm worried about dehydration and just need reassurance that we're not missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment