Thursday, February 1, 2018

February 2018 Heart Month!

I've never participated in an "awareness campaign" before, but these past two years of delving into the special needs community on Facebook especially, have brought these kinds of posts to my attention. I don't know if they're at all helpful to anyone, but I thought it might be a way of jump starting me into writing about CHDs and about Job because I've struggled to do so lately. So we'll see how this goes!

Here's the complete list and I'll link back to posts once I've written them!
Day 1: Diagnosis
Day 2: HLHS
Day 3: Meds
Day 4: Hospital
Day 5: Cardiologist
Day 6: Surgeon
Day 7: Staff
Day 8: Nurses
Day 9: Technology
Day 10: Hospital Stays
Day 11: CHD Family
Day 12: Heart Mom/Dad
Day 13: Siblings
Day 14: Heart Warrior
Day 15: Scars
Day 16: Norwood
Day 17: Glenn
Day 18: Fontan
Day 19: Other Surgeries
Day 20: Cardiac Caths
Day 21: Future
Day 22: CHD History
Day 23: CHDs
Day 24: Developmental Delays
Day 25: Therapy
Day 26: Support
Day 27: Financial Impact/Insurance
Day 28: Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment