Friday, October 27, 2017

Plane Trip!

I've been chastised for not posting as often, but I find myself struggling to articulate anything right now. So, I write half a post and then quit because I don't know how to communicate my jumbled thoughts and emotions.

Last October Job was struggling for his life. This October we flew on a plane to Florida to meet Seth's grandpa and hang out on the beach and see some alligators.

Words cannot express the utter amazement and wonder I feel at writing those two sentences!

I promise to write more about what Job's been up to lately, but here are some fun pictures in the meantime:

Image may contain: 5 people, including Seth Parkinson, people smiling, people standing, ocean, sky, child, outdoor, water and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, ocean and outdoor

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, ocean, sky, child, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: 3 people, sky, tree, child, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, baby and outdoor

Image may contain: 5 people, including Seth Parkinson, people smiling, people sitting

Image may contain: 1 person, shoes, tree and outdoor


No comments:

Post a Comment