Saturday, July 22, 2017

Summertime!

Job has been enjoying his summer immensely! He loved being outside and in the water and our slightly more flexible schedule. Also, blueberries: is there anything more delicious than stuffing his mouth with blueberries? He certainly doesn't think so!

Image may contain: one or more people, pool and outdoor

I haven't been consistent about posting lately, so I thought I would post this short happy update and save my long medical update(s) for later.

Lots has been happening, so I need to pull together all of my jumbled paper notes and write up something coherent. But we also have six appointments next week (cardiology, GI, pediatrician and therapies) and see pulmonology the week after that, so there will be even more to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment